We expect all our members and guests to hold true to our basic Core Values Respect, Honesty, Loyalty, Positivity and Dependability.
No negative posts or comments about other members or guests: this includes events, posts, videos, pictures, etc.
Be honest in your activities and gameplay. No rigging or cheating in any event you host or take part in. No altering race time submission or game achievements.
No overly negative posts in general on our site or in our community. Constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome in the appropriate thread.
To conduct yourself in an appropriate manner and represent the crew and community in a positive light in public events, lobbies and forums.
To make every effort to show up on time to events you sign up for. If and when you are unable to make it, inform the host ahead of time on the appropriate thread or in a personal message.
These values along with basic common sense, respect and courtesy is what is expected of you. Anything less will not be tolerated and are grounds for demotion or being banned from the crew or forum.
In Game (GTAV) And Forum, Rank & Tags
This applies to Core Gaming members only. Registered Guest will have limited forum access and not be part of the GTA:V in game crew, CoreGaming PS4.
To join Core Gaming as a member you must complete the online application, located here in the "Join Core" tab and request an invite to the GTA:V in game crew, CoreGaming PS4 located at Rock Star Social Club
After you have been accepted into the crew and forum all members start as recruits on the forum and muscle in crew.
CORE GAMING ONLINE FORUM (TAGS)
This is a 30 day probation period with a minimum of five online forum posts
Please take this time to introduce yourself in Please Introduce Yourself, get to know other members or share your game play tips, videos or photos. We ask you to refrain from hosting meets, events or starting any threads until this probation period is completed.
After the probation period you will move up to New Member where you can now host meets, events or start your own thread in the appropriate section.
MEMBER Your continued online forum activity will move you up to Member (required for Lieutenant) and then to Veteran Member.
VETERAN MEMBER The highest member tag achievable
GTAV IN GAME CREW (COREGAMING PS4) (RANK)
All members will start at the rank of muscle. You will be able to host meets or events after you complete the probation period of 30 days which is stated above.
Your continued GTA:V in game crew activity will move you up to representative.
This rank you must apply for. You must achieve the Member tag (online forum) and the rank of representative (GTA:V in game crew) and be required to take on a position of online marketing or host a well produced and organised ongoing meet or event. If and when you request to leave your position as a host, etc. your rank will return to representative
In summary, your continued activity on the forum and in game along with good personal values will be require for promotion.
1. No “squeakers”. 2. No racist or sexist comments. Be aware of other members in the lobby/party chat. 3. Please be considerate to other members on the mic. a. If people can hear your music louder than the players’ conversation; either turn the music volume lower or mute your microphone. b. If people can hear too much background noise, please adjust/fix your microphone or mute your microphone. c. If you are have an out-of-game conversation with friends/family or private phone calls, please mute your microphone. 4. We SUGGEST you use a microphone (included with your PS4) to communicate with other members and the leader/host of the meet. If you decide to mute your microphone or not use your microphone, please make sure you can listen/hear to instructions from the leader/host of the meet.
Car Meets & Cruise Etiquette
During car meets;
1. The leader/host has spent and taken time to organize a meet/event for everyone to enjoy. Please be respectful to the leader/host of the meet/event.
2. Be able to listen to the leader/host of the event. The leader/host will need your attention, especially when taking photos or video recording for crew promotional videos.
3. No cops. If you get a wanted level, call Lester or kill yourself immediately.
4. No weapons. Weapons can be used for the following exception; Using a rifle/sniper to lower/stance your vehicle. (This MUST be completed away from other members. If you get a wanted level, please see rule 1.)
5. No killing of other members during a meet/event. If someone hits you, whether if it’s accidental or on purpose; DO NOT RETALIATE/ATTACK. Be the “bigger”/mature person and walk away. You can report the person’s PSN ID to the leaders of CORE. The leaders and original members of CORE are always watching for bad behavior which affects all of us.
During car cruises;
1. No passing/overtaking; maintain speed of the leader/host of the meet. Brake when necessary. Please remember, this is not a RACE!!!
2. Be aware of your surroundings (traffic lights, NPC cars, light poles, etc.).
3. No crashing. Leave enough space between the cars in front of you. Keep in mind with 30 players in lobby, make sure you accommodate for any lag issues with Rockstar’s server.
4. Be patient. Be patient when it comes to lining up for the next parking location. Single file, make sure the car in front parks their vehicle first before parking your vehicle. Again, this is not a race!
5. Try to make sure your car is clean (no broken windows, scratches, etc.). We understand things happen but all we ask is for you to TRY!!!